Terms of Services
- Raffcomm Sdn Bhd ("RCSB")
undertakes to provide the Customer with an access to e-Account as per
prescribed charges. Such access will allow the Customer as per
definition below, to access, pay, print and review company and business
information through the Internet.
- Subject to
these Terms and Conditions, Customer means every individual or
corporate body who has subscribed to an e-Account from RCSB is
registered by RCSB as a Customer, and has been provided with a User ID
and an initial password. This password shall be changed by Customer
immediately and shall be fully responsible for safeguarding any User ID
provided by RCSB.
- The Customer's right to
use the e-Account is personal and non-transferable. The Customer shall
be fully responsible and accountable for any unlawful use of the
e-Account by means of his user id or password by any other person.
will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the e-Account
web pages. All the bills hosted on this site are generated and provided
- RCSB undertakes to provide the
monthly billing of information purchased via RCSB website to the
Customer, updated at regular intervals as determined by RCSB. The
Customer is given an access to the e-Account for information and
updating purposes only. Payment of bills is not facilitated through
this Service neither can be printed from e-Account site.
- RCSB reserves the right to introduce any changes or amendments to these Terms and Conditions regarding the Account and the use of its Web Site subject to at least 21 days notification given to customer before implementation date.
- The Customer can choose to receive their access password through either of the following channels:
(i) In person at our RCSB Customer Services Centre;
(ii) Via a RCSB Account Representative;
(iii) Via direct mail to the address pre-registered with RCSB;
(iv) Via email to Customer's email box (Limited to email box provided
by RCSB Internet Services and under the account number register in
respect of clause 7 above, RCSB shall use its best endeavours to
minimize possible losses or damages arising from transportation errors.
However, RCSB shall not bear any responsibility for losses (including
without limitation direct or consequential losses) or damages arising
from such events.
- The Customer is responsible for providing RCSB with accurate, complete and updated registration information.
case of any complaints or disputes regarding the monthly billing
amount, the billing amount presented in the bill sent to the Customer
will prevail as the Companyıs account of monies payable for services
rendered. RCSB will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage
of any sort incurred as the result of any error presentation of bill
information on the Site.
- Customer can view details and purchased statement in the e-statement.
B. Account Web Site ("Site")
- The Customer undertakes to meet and agree to these Terms and Conditions stated on the web site.
does not guarantee that the content will be error free or that the Site
or the Server that operates it is free of viruses or other harmful
- RCSB reserves the right to vary the Site or any part of the Site, modify or discontinue the Site, any part of the Site and the services available on it at its own discretion subject to at least 21 days notification given to customer before implementation date.
- The Customer must comply with rules to use the Site and must not post or transmit any content to the Site that:
(i) are not permitted according to RCSB's Internet Services Regulations
(ii) is contrary to the law of the jurisdiction where the customer is
located, defamatory or in contempt of any legal or other proceedings;
(iii) is misleading or deceptive;
(iv) infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent or other intellectual property right of another person;
(v) contains any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material;
(vi) contains viruses or similar software or data which is designed to
interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software
(vii) impersonates any person or misrepresents your relationship with any person; or
(viii) would contravene any other Applicable Laws or Regulations.
In addition, the Customer must not:
(i) disrupt or interfere with the Site or servers or other software, hardware or equipment connected to or via the Site;
(ii) collect or store personal data about other users of the Site.
- RCSB has not reviewed all of the
sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for the content or
accuracy of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Site
(including without limitation sites linked through advertisements or
through any search engines).
- RCSB assumes no
responsibilities on links, which are automatically generated on the
Site. The inclusion of any link does not imply that RCSB endorses the
linked site, and the Customer uses the links at his own risk.
Customer shall take all liabilities regarding his correspondence or
dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers on the
Site, which are solely between the Customer and such advertisers.
- RCSB reserves the right to discontinue access to the e-Account subject to at least 21 days notification notification given to customer before implementation date.
reserves the right to disconnect or deactivate the eAccount if RCSB
reasonably believes that Customer has violated any Applicable Laws or
Regulations, committed a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or
infringed any of RCSB's rights or those of another party.
cancellation of Customer's registration, RCSB has the right to restrict
Customer's access to the content he has transmitted to, or which he
keeps on or via, the Site. In any such case RCSB may delete such
- The Customer shall advise RCSB in writing if it no longer wishes to have an access to the e-Account.
D. Limitation of Liability
- Customer agrees RCSB shall not be liable for
any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage arising from or
in any way connected with the performance of its obligations under
these Terms and Conditions.
- The Customer agrees to
indemnify RCSB from and against any and all liability, loss, damage,
costs and expenses (including legal expenses on a solicitor and own
client basis) awarded against, incurred by or paid or payable by the
RCSB as a result of any claim, loss or damage arising out of the
negligent, willful or unlawful act or omission and/or default of the
Customer under these Terms and Conditions.
- RCSB liability
for damages resulting from such party’s performance or non-performance
under these Terms and Conditions regardless of whether that liability
arises in contract, including negligence, equity or statute shall
unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions be limited in the
aggregate to the sum of the average of the last one (1) month bill for
- The indemnity contained in this clause
shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination
of the Agreement or a Contract.
E. Governing Law
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia.
F. Refund Policy
- Refund will only be made if requested within 24 hours from the date of transaction.
- Refund is subject to the following issues:
(a) system error on transaction
(b) account termination only after 1 year of registration date
- account termination only after 1 year of registration date
- Refund Timeframe is within 7 days of information purchased.
- Refund Procedures as listed:
i. Customer to request for a refund.
ii. Callcenter will verify and escalate the issue.
iii. Problem identified as for no.2 (a) or 2 (b)
iv. Refund will be made to customer.
G. Reporting Issue Customer Service contact
- For any issues, customer to contact or email our customer service personnel.
- Customers to fill up Feedback form that has been provided in order to lodge a complaint or to request for a refund.
Feedback link https://www.ssm-einfo.my/index.php?id=feedback
1 300 30 4636
Our online service customer representatives are reachable 24 hours a days, 7 days a week.
H. BNM LINK AND TELELINK
* Sender will be charged RM0.15 for sending a message and RM0.20 for receiving a message by the telecommunications service provider.
The establishment of BNMTELELINK is to complement the walk-in counter services of BNMLINK for the general public. BNMLINK (walk-in Customer Service Centre) and BNMTELELINK represent Bank Negara Malaysia's contact point to facilitate prompt and efficient response to members of the public on matters related to the financial sector. BNMTELELINK can be contacted directly either by telephone, fax, letter or email.
Members of the public can contact BNMTELELINK for information, inquiries or redress in the areas of conventional and Islamic banking, insurance and takaful, advisory services for small and medium enterprises, foreign exchange administration and other matters under Bank Negara Malaysia's purview.
The general public can access BNMTELELINK services via the following :
Contact Centre (BNMTELELINK)
Laman Informasi Nasihat dan Khidmat (LINK)
Bank Negara Malaysia
P.O. Box 10922
50929 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 1-300-88-5465 (1-300-88-LINK)
(Overseas : +603-2174-1717)
E-mail: [email protected]
Operating Hours: 9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.
Members of the public can now contact BNM via SMS by sending SMS to 15888 in the following manner :
|To obtain mailing address and contact details of Bank Negara Malaysia
|To submit enquiries or complaints to Bank Negara Malaysia
||BNM TANYA (your enquiry/complaint)
|To get information on how to obtain a credit report information (CCRIS)
||BNM CCRIS (e-mail address)
I. WARNING INFORMATION
- Lost or stolen ID or password
Customer is responsible to safeguard his/her own user ID and password. Customer is at risk of losing his/her e-money available in e-account if use without own authorization. Customer's e-money will remain in ssm e-info system unless not utilized and dormant for a period of 2 years.
- E-money available in e-account can only be used to purchase digital information from Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM). Refund is allowable as per G. Refund Policy.
J. FEES AND PRODUCT
*Note: 6% Service Tax charges imposed on all SSM e-Info products effective from 1st September 2018.